Retail Store Manager, Nashville
The retail store manager is a critical player on our growing team, leading the store’s crew as well as interacting with management of other departments. This is a full time position during retail hours, Saturdays included for our Nashville location.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Genuinely enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the Hester & Cook brand as well as etiquette of gift-giving and entertaining
- Interested in trends as relevant to our store environment
- A natural leader with personal accountability
- Outgoing with a positive disposition
- At least one year management experience in a fast-paced retail or customer-facing environment
- Strong verbal/written communication and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self Starter is a big plus!
- Familiarity with Shopify or ability to quickly learn new POS and other software to process transactions and aid in operations
- Strong customer service skills
- Developed interpersonal business relationship management skills and professional demeanor
- Visual merchandising skills a plus
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing personnel and schedules
- Serving as on-site POS/Systems/Policies expert
- Providing top notch customer service and increasing sales with direct customer interaction
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels
- Ensuring tidy and pleasing appearance of store and merchandise within
- Executing directives from HQ teams
- Delegating appropriate tasks to store’s team members and enforcing accountability
- Helping to coordinate and execute events to brand standards
- Providing HQ with updates and performance reports as needed, as pertaining to personnel, inventory, sales, etc.
- Training new team members
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Use subject line, “Retail Store Manager”.